Wednesday 16 July 2014

1. Did you enjoy the workshop day? What were your best bits and why?

The three things I most enjoyed about the workshop day are:

1.Performing in front of a camera - before the workshop day I felt daunted by the idea of performing in front of a camera because I had never done it before. However, I found that after the first few minutes, I almost didn't notice the camera anymore.


2. Lip-synching - Initially, I thought I would be embarrassed when singing along to "Girls" whilst being filmed. But the whole cast and crew sang along too and the music was turned up very high so I ended up having a
lot of fun lip-synching.


3. Understanding what goes on behind the scenes at a music video shoot - I particularly enjoyed working with the lighting team as, prior to the workshop day, I didn't realise how much thought goes into the lighting of a professional music video shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment