Saturday 19 July 2014

1. Personal Achievement

What do you personally want to get out of the whole A2 prelim experience?


Due to the professional style of the music video, I hope to gain a better understanding of what actually goes on during the production of a music video. I hope to gain an understanding of the role of those both in front of the camera as well as those behind the camera.


Is it a challenge for you or are you within your comfort zone?


Although I have some acting experience, I feel that performing in front of a camera is very different to performing on a stage. I have been assigned quite a major role within the music video so I feel particularly under pressure however I am excited to improve my on screen acting abilities.


Have you achieved/learnt anything so far?


I have already learnt something which I didn't think classed as a skill; how to lipsync. Initially, I thought that lipsyncing was just moving your mouth around to make it appear as though you are singing along to a song. However, I have learnt that it is in fact a skill and I feel that I have become fairly good at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment