Friday 18 July 2014

2. My Role

Describe your role, how do you feel about it?

I have been cast as the lead female role in the video. Initially I was very excited about this role as I liked the idea of playing a major part in our prelim task. Although I am still very excited about my role, I also feel quite nervous about being on screen in the spotlight.


What does the performance actually consist of?

My performance consists of pretending to strum an electric guitar. lipsyncing to the lyrics of the song, and dancing along to the song.







Is this a challenge for you, or something within your comfort zone?
The performance itself is within my comfort zone because I enjoy music and I have danced since the age of 3 so I feel comfortable dancing along to the music. Having said this, the on screen element of the prelim task adds a much more daunting aspect to the performance so, although it is within my comfort zone, I am also a little nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment